Local Same-Day STD Testing
Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 10314 test sites the same day. Our STD tests have been verified and approved by certified diagnostic specialists. At STDcheck, we have test centers in Staten Island, New York and over 4,000 locations nationwide.
Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day. Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to figure out what STD tests to take. Staten Island STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing centers in the area.
Finding the nearest testing center is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. Our labs test for so many conditions that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our STD testing process was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit.
STD Information for Staten Island, New York
Frequent STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual health. The Staten Island area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD rates.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- In 2011, Erie County, New York had the highest diagnosed number of chlamydia infections with 5065.
Get tested for STDs regularly. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is vital to halting their spread.