Online STD Testing Service
Since we consider hepatitis A testing paramount, we include it with our comphrehensive test panel. For privacy reasons, all services appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we never ask questions.
Status updates are available 24/7 if you are waiting for your test results. Get the fastest Staten Island STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers. Our test recommendation tool can eliminate any questions you have about what STD tests to take.
You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be sent by email quickly. We send all test results to everyone via email. We never notify your health insurer about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
Staten Island, New York STD Data
The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of STDs is getting informed. The federal government and the Staten Island Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Staten Island.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
Ordering your STD test through STDcheck.com is as uncomplicated as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.