Local HIV Testing Centers
In our desire to reduce the steps necessary to complete testing, we do not ask for additional paperwork. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Use our online STD testing service to make 16801 STD testing simpler and easier by skipping the doctor's office.
The customer reviews and testimonials on our site are a preview of how satisfied you'll be with our service. Why keep your STD testing questions to yourself when you can ask one of trained counselors 24/7? Pay for STD testing with confidence with our secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption.
We secure your privacy by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records. Your results will be sent via email. Results are available on your phone, tablet or smartphones.
State College, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
If you are sexually active in Pennsylvania, you are at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease. You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which State College STD testing allows you to do.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
Don't be a statistic- get tested today. STD testing is the best way to find out what your STD status is and maintain control of it. Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new STDs each year.