Confidential STD Testing
We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing recommendations for specialists in State College, Pennsylvania if you test positive. We don't make you get a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we require is a small blood or urine sample. For some conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in State College, Pennsylvania.
We use the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are safe.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the control of a physician for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we provide, such as our blog Exposed, to maintain control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby testing centers. Our STD testing process was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many infections that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit.
State College, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take periodic State College STD tests. Anyone who lives in Pennsylvania is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
Sexually transmitted infections, especially chlamydia have been spiking among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.