Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our laboratory technicians will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test. Because we want to protect your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services on your monthly statement All test panels we offer include hepatitis A.
We put a glossary of STD terminology on our website to help you understand the lingo that are typically used in reference to sexually transmitted diseases and testing. As long as you cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers, you'll receive your money back. All of the most frequently occurring STDs are covered when you test with us.
We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing procedure was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Finding the nearest location is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. Our labs test for so many conditions that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
STI Infections Rate for State College, Pennsylvania
The only way to be completely sure of your sexual health is by taking an STD test. A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the State College area.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- 170 Asian Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
People who test positive for HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.