Same-Day STD Testing
We are the leader in online STD testing because we work hard to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our comprehensive STD panel includes hepatitis A. Your charges will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by eliminating all embarrassing questions.
Our refund process of giving your money back to you within 1-2 days whenever you cancel before visiting our testing center is easy and quick. We offer plenty of resources to help you learn about STD testing and treatment, such as an online glossary of terms. To be sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis aren't left out of your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service.
Results are usually emailed as soon as they are available. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company.
Stafford, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year that includes data on STD infection rates in Stafford. The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests often.
- There were 973 Virginia residents between the ages of 13 and 24 living with HIV in 2010.
- Richmond City had the second-highest population of Virginians living with HIV in 2010.
- In 2011, Virginia ranked #14 for new HIV diagnoses in the United States.
- 6,434 of the Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010 were white.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
Over one quarter of those with sexually transmitted diseases are ignorant of their conditions and could be transmitting the infections without knowing it.