Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our doctors can write prescriptions for certain conditions in St Simons Island, Georgia. Getting STD test results from our STD testing service is as simple as leaving a small blood or urine sample and waiting for your results to be emailed to you. If you are positive for an STD and need a referral to a specialist in St Simons Island, Georgia, our physicians can provide one for you.
We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our clients happy enough to leave us great testimonials on our site. Buy STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected payment process. Order testing with us so you can have access to our trained counselors, 24/7.
We dispatch test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance company or place them on permanent medical records. Results are sent by email when ready.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for St Simons Island, Georgia
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in St Simons Island from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Georgia health department.
- 9% of all HIV transmission in Georgia in 2010 was due to drug injection use.
- 161.3 persons per 100,000 were positive for gonorrhea in Georgia in 2010.
- Georgia's HIV related death rate was twice the national average in 2008, 2009, & 2010.
- HIV transmission through heterosexual sex amounted to 12% of all Georgia cases in 2010.
- In 2010, 5 deaths per 100,000 persons occurred in Georgia in 2010.
STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go without symptoms until it is too late and you are left with a lifelong condition like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.