Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Complete your order online or over the phone and we guarantee there will not be extra paperwork to complete. Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a doctor's office to test for STDs near 33713. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
The presence of a doctor to oversee your testing procedure is what ensures the and safety of our tests. Our testing is the same as what is used by hospitals and doctors. Our weekly-updated blog, Exposed, is an incomparable resource for staying up to date on the issues presently surrounding STD testing and treatment.
Our test centers in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Since our labs test for other diseases, no one will ever guess why you are there. Our testing process is designed to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for St Petersburg, Florida
Florida STD rates are steadily rising every year. St Petersburg STD testing is the only way to find out if you are STD-free.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Over half Florida adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever tested for HIV/AIDS. Different sexually transmitted diseases are cured by different medications. Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in St Petersburg.