Local STD Testing Centers
We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. We do not ask for extra paperwork when you test with us. Our online STD testing service lets you test for STDs in 33702 without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office.
The testing we offer in our labs is closely monitored by a doctor to ensure your safety. Each and every STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office. We maintain a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay informed about STDs.
At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Testing for STDs in 33702 is not complicated with our most sophisticated St Petersburg STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that it is important to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if if that is what you choose to do.
St Petersburg, Florida STI Morbidity Data
Annual reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Florida containing data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in St Petersburg. If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual health.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
STIs, especially chlamydia have been spiking among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.