Same-Day STD Testing
When you buy any of our 32086 testing packages, you're choosing the best possible price for STD testing. Quick test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories. As the online STD testing leader, we have taken action to simplify our testing process.
We screen for all of the most typical STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the handy glossary of STD terms on our website to decipher common STD terms. You will get a full refund if you decide to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers.
We offer a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our laboratories test for many other diseases so no one will suspect why you are there. Finding a test center close to you is very quick by entering your zip code on our website.
STD Statistics for St Augustine, Florida
If you are sexually active in Florida, you are at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease. You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which St Augustine STD testing allows you to do.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
The chances that you will contract one or two STIs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD tested now.