Local HIV Testing Centers
Our local test sites do not need extra paperwork when you arrive. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our service simplifies 19064 STD testing by allowing you to skip the doctor's visit.
If you're unsure about what tests you have to take, use our test recommendation tool. You can get in touch with us to get a status update while you're waiting for your tests results. Our conveniently located test locations are located all around Springfield.
Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted diseases, no one will know why you are there. To locate the nearest test center to you, enter your zip code on our website. We will take care of you as we will like to be taken care of.
STD Infections Data for Springfield, Pennsylvania
You should be in control of your sexual health, which Springfield STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Pennsylvania, you are at risk for catching an STD.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
Most STDs can be gotten more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. Research show that 1 out of every 4 adults in Springfield have been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease. When it comes to STDs in Pennsylvania, prevention is paramount.