Local HIV Testing Centers
Our economically priced STD testing is the best value in 19064. Our network of nearby 19064 testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure accuracy of STD test results. For your convenience, our testing process is rapid and simple.
If you are unsure whether or not you need to test for certain diseases, you can use our online test recommendation tool to get a personalized suggestion. If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, you can call our health specialists any time, day or night. We take steps to provide conveniently located test centers close to you in Springfield.
We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Check your email 24-48 hours after you take for your results. All clients are emailed as soon as their test results become available.
Springfield, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
The first step toward protecting yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases is to get informed. The federal government and the Springfield Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Springfield.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- As of 2011, there were almost 31,500 people living in Pennsylvania with a positive HIV diagnosis.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
Use prophylactics and get tested in Springfield often for the best sexual well-being routine possible. Studies show that a quarter or more of Pennsylvania adults have an STD and don't know it.