Local Private STD Testing
We guarante your test results because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. You have many options to choose from when seeking Springfield STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Oregon and over 4,000 testing centers across the country. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 97477 STD testing centers with our rapid testing.
Get the opinion of our past customers in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We safeguard our checkout process with 128-bit encryption. We make counselors available to you 24/7 over the phone.
You can also screen for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In the 97477 area, we use the most advanced Springfield STD testing available. Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Springfield, Oregon
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Springfield area. STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health.
- Nearly half of the people that were diagnosed with HIV in Oregon were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of their first diagnosis.
- Young people in Oregon aged 15-24 are more likely to be diagnosed with chlamydia infection.
- By the end of 2011, a total of 3,644 Oregonians with HIV have died.
- Among men who have sex with men in Oregon and living with HIV, 35% had AIDS within 12 months of diagnosis.
- Chlamydia is the most common illness in Oregon, with nearly 14,000 cases in 2011.
It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. STDs affect millions of people in America annually.