Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your monthly statement. We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining good sexual practices, so we include it in our test panel. Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now.
All of our test centers are located conveniently around Springfield. Our test recommendation tool can assist you with finding out what tests you need. Our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a update about your status while you're waiting for your results.
We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with confirmed results in a matter of hours. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and fast to test for both infections at the same time at lower cost. Offering the most advanced Springfield STD testing, STDcheck.com came up with a simple testing process.
Springfield, Oregon STD Information
Take control of your sexual status immediately by getting educated about sexually transmitted diseases. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Oregon health department with data about STDs in Springfield, are available annually.
- 40% of the 9,028 Oregon residents diagnosed with HIV died by the end of 2011.
- Young people in Oregon aged 15-24 are more likely to be diagnosed with chlamydia infection.
- Males living in Oregon accounted for 227 of new syphilis infections in 2011.
- HIV/AIDS infections in Oregon are predominantly among men.
- Rates of Chlamydia are highest among women living in Oregon.
One of the most dangerous aspects of STDs is that most of them are asymptomatic so always protect yourself and your partner and get STD testing regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.