Same-Day STD Testing
There is no need for a visit to a doctor's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 97477 area. No extra paperwork is needed once you complete your order because we want to make sure your test goes smoothly. Our lab technicians respect your time and will complete your test in 5 minutes or less.
Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to pay for your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our testing takes place in the same testing centers that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are reliable. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected.
Your STI test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your test results are not reported to your health insurer placed on your permanent records.
STI Infections Data for Springfield, Oregon
STD infection rates in Oregon are on the rise every year. Get tested in Springfield to be sure of your STD status.
- 1,489 people have tested positive for gonorrhea in Oregon in the year of 2011.
- 40% of the 9,028 Oregon residents diagnosed with HIV died by the end of 2011.
- In Oregon, 46% of the men who were diagnosed with syphilis had HIV in 2011.
- At least 35% of men with reported cases of gonorrhea reported having sex with other men in 2011
- In 2011, the annual rate of gonorrhea among men with HIV was 30 times higher than among the general population in Oregon.
Most STDs can be contracted more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. Studies show that a quarter of adults in Springfield have been positively diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease. When it comes to STDs in Oregon, prevention is key.