Rapid STD Testing
Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic experts. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 45502. If you need test for sexually transmitted infections in Springfield, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Ohio.
Whether you want to be tested for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, we have a test that will fit your needs. The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your convenience. If you need to cancel your testing, make sure to do it prior to visiting your selected test location to get your full refund.
Your test results are secure with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. We will dispatch an email message to you to let you know your test results. You can download your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD Information for Springfield, Ohio
Get educated and defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases today! The state of Ohio publishes yearly data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in Springfield.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- 25-29 year olds reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis diagnosis in Ohio in 2012 with 201 infections.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 32% of new HIV diagnoses in Ohio were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- In 2012, Blacks reported 53% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.