Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Learn your STD status more rapidly with our same-day 45504 STD testing. Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations include many in Springfield, Ohio. Our system is vetted regularly to give you correct STD test results.
Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by nearby hospitals. We accept various payment methods, so checkout is a breeze. Your private information stays private because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our specialists test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Springfield STD testing available. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 45504 area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Springfield, Ohio
Take charge of your sexual health by educating yourself about sexually transmitted diseases now.
Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Ohio with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Springfield.
- 16,552 cases of gonorrhea infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- 62% of all gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year-olds.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
Your health should be your first priority. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that half of all Americans will contract a STI in their lifetime. Get tested consistently to confirm that you do not have any STDs. Ohio STD testing is important.