Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our all-inclusive 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A test to ensure that you are fully covered. We got rid of any embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is important.
Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terminology that we have on our site. When you decide to do your STD testing with us, you are ensuring that you'll be screened for all common STDs, not just a few. Get a full refund if you have to cancel your testing before visiting a testing center.
Results are usually emailed as soon as they are available. We do not report your test results to your health insurer. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
STI Infections Data for Springfield, Georgia
Everyone in Georgia is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Springfield, there is no way to know if you are free of infections.
- 9% of all HIV transmission in Georgia in 2010 was due to drug injection use.
- In 2010 Georgia ranked 15th for STD transmission in the nation.
- In 2012, Georgia ranked 8th for chlamydia transmission in the US, according to the CDC..
- 771 late stage cases of syphilis were reported in Georgia in 2011.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $12,587,778 on housing for HIV patients in 2011.
Most people have no idea they have an infection and unknowingly spread STDs in Georgia. Being tested regularly for STDs is essential for anyone participating in sex of any kind. Some sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to get screened. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the country and Georgia.