Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We are the leader in online STD testing because we strive to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our comprehensive STD panel includes hepatitis A. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by omitting all personal questions. Your charges will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy.
All of our comprehensive STD testing includes checking for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds only take 1-2 days as long as you cancel before visiting our test center. If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start.
Our Spring STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 77380 area. We test for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea individually or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Spring, Texas
Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Spring and the entire state of Texas each year.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
STDs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.