Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Because we consider hepatitis A testing important, we include it in our 10-test panel. For privacy reasons, all purchases appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we do not ask questions.
Refunds are available for anyone who must cancel their testing before visiting our labs. Get an explanation of the phrases used to discuss STD testing in the glossary of terminology on our website. Our Spokane STD testing is the only truly comprehensive online service that includes ALL of the most often spread sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
At STDcheck.com, we have the most sophisticated Spokane STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted infections. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test searches for the infection in the blood.
STD Morbidity Data for Spokane, Washington
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Spokane area. Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs regularly.
- Among female Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 23.7% contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- Heterosexual contact was to lame for 72.2% of all HIV infections among Washington women living with the disease in 2010.
- From 2008 to 2011, Washington women accounted for 320 new HIV infections.
- There were 277 Washingtonians living with HIV between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- There were 10,732 people living with HIV in Washington State in 2010.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections such as syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.