Same-Day STD Testing Centers
All tests by STDcheck.com are vetted and approved by certified diagnostic specialists. Same day testing is available at all of our local 99207 testing centers. We offer many testing centers in Spokane, Washington and more than 4,000 nationwide.
Our glossary of STD terms is a helpful resource for anyone who might be confused about STD lingo. With refunds in 1 to 2 days, we take the hassle out of cancelling your testing if you must for any reason. We don't offer incomplete STD testing that leaves out any of the most frequently occurring STDs like HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com never notifies your health insurer of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
Spokane, Washington Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Spokane gathered by the federal government and the health department of Washington get distributed every year. Arm yourself with information now.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
- There were 318 new HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 13 to 24 between 2008 and 2011.
- IV drug use accounted for 516 cases of HIV among Washington men living with the virus in 2010.
- 355 Washington women living with HIV reported getting the disease from IV drug use.
- From 2008 to 2011, Washington women accounted for 320 new HIV infections.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of STIs in the 99207 area may be on the rise, get tested today.