Rapid STD Testing
For most accurate test results, all our testing centers are CLIA-certified. Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any of our competition in the 99212 area. Testing with our service guarantees your testing process will be uncomplicated.
When you take one of our tests, you are getting the exact same tests that are offered in hospitals and clinics. Take comfort in knowing that a doctor is always on hand to oversee your testing procedure. Visit our blog, Exposed, to get articles and information about STD testing and treatment advancements.
You can easily locate our test centers in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our company conduct tests for all kinds of diseases so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center.
STI Statistics for Spokane Valley, Washington
By getting educated, you help stop the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases by defending yourself against them.
The health department of Washington and the federal government collect data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Spokane Valley.
- Pierce County had the third-highest rate of HIV diagnoses in Washington with 148 infections in 2010.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- There were 32 new HIV infections in the Native American community of Washington between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 1,495 women living with HIV in Washington in 2010.
- White Washingtonians accounted for 7,288 people living with HIV in 2010.
Some STDs, if left untreated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death. Because some STDs show no symptoms, it is easy for a Washington resident to have an STD but be unaware. Many STDs can be spread by kissing or skin-to-skin contact, making it very easy to spread them throughout Spokane Valley.