Local Same-Day STD Testing
Order your test and you will be in and out of our labs in 5 minutes or less. All of the 11971 STD testing packages we offer online allow you to test without visiting a physician's office. Our technicians require only your test code and no extra paperwork when you get to the lab.
Our online STD testing service uses the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our labs. We offer testing that is managed by a physician for your safety. Our educational blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy.
We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be in your Inbox quickly. We don't notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
Southold, New York STD Morbidity Data
Southold and other cities in New York are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission data of STDs. Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to be sure of your STD status.
- The number of reported AIDS cases in New York City was 2,905 in 2011.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- 66 cases of hepatitis A were reported in New York City in 2011.
! Millions of Americans get a sexually transmitted disease every year. out of every 2 adults in New York will have an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with in jeopardy- get tested today.