Rapid STD Testing
You can begin treatment for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Southington, Connecticut. Certain STDs can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Southington, Connecticut physicians. Choose the easiest testing option: our STD tests that detect sexually transmitted diseases with a small blood or urine sample.
You can elect to test at any of our conveniently located test centers throughout Southington. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion. Our health specialists are available for you to talk to any time, day or night to get a status update about your STD testing results.
We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also screen for other non-STD related conditions. You can easily find a testing center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Visit our labs in confidence - we designed them to be consumer-friendly.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Southington, Connecticut
Southington is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested regularly.
- There were 3,270 cases of HIV living in Hartford County, CT in 2010.
- As of 2010, New Haven County had the highest rate of HIV infection in Connecticut.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Get tested for STDs often. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is vital to stopping their spread.