Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We are the only online provider of STD testing with a comprehensive STD test panel that includes testing for Hepatitis A. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to ensure your privacy. There are no awkward questions when you choose to test with us.
Our payment system is secure. Our staff off trained health specialists are available day and night to answer your STD questions. Our customers love to leave reviews about their experience with us.
We use the FDA-approved / cleared industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with guaranteed results in less time than other test providers. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and quick to test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost. Offering the most advanced Southington STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple testing process.
Southington, Connecticut STD Morbidity Data
Unless you get Southington STD testing, you cannot be certain of your STD status. Because sexually transmitted disease numbers are steadily rising, everyone in Connecticut is vulnerable to infection.
- Connecticut ranked 30th out of 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- Among HIV-positive women in Connecticut, almost 56% got it from heterosexual contact in 2010.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that half of all Americans will contract a sexually transmitted infection in their lifetime. Connecticut STD testing is essential. Your health should be your first priority. Get tested consistently to confirm that you are STD-free.