Confidential Online STD Testing
Because your privacy is important to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We don't omit Hepatitis A from our all-inclusive STD testing panel like other online testing providers. Do not be afraid of awkward questions - we won't ask any.
We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience. 128-bit encryption means you can buy STD testing on our site with confidence. The service we provide leaves our clients happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it.
No other testing provider has better Southfield STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Southfield, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Southfield STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing. Any sexually active Michigan resident is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- Through October 2012, 47% or 12,399 men contracted HIV through male to male (MSM) sex in Michigan
- Michigan was ranked 10 out of 50 states in the US in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
- 59% of all HIV infected individuals in Michigan in 2012 were Black males.
- Michigan reported 48,727 chlamydia infections in 2012.
- More men in Michigan contracted AIDS through males to male sex (76%) than from sex with women (5%) in 2010.
STDs are an epidemic all over the US, including the Southfield area. Defend yourself against the spread of STDs with condoms and dental dams. Everyone in Michigan, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to STDs.