Same-Day STD Testing
You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 06074. Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been approved by diagnostic specialists. If you need STD test in South Windsor, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Connecticut.
Be sure that your private information stays safe with our service, which abides by the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Take advantage of any of the easy payment options we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Test at the same labs that local hospitals send their tests to for processing.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 06074 area. It is crucial to test for co-existing diseases, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. At South Windsor STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most advanced technique to seek STDs in blood and urine.
South Windsor, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the transfer of STDs. The government and the health department of Connecticut accumulates STD and HIV rates in South Windsor and around the state and then publishes those figures.
- As of 2010, Tolland County had the lowest rate of HIV infections in Connecticut.
- Connecticut ranked 30th out of 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- As of 2010, there were 207 people living with HIV in Windham County, CT.
You do not need an appointment to get STD testing today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.