Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our physicians are licensed and have the authority to write prescriptions in South Miami, Florida. You're in and out of our testing centers quickly because you only have to submit a small blood or urine sample Getting treatment for an STD in South Miami, Florida is as easy as possible when you get a specialist referral from one of our doctors.
We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which gives you total control over who has access to your personal information. You can decide how you want to pay from the many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our STD tests are handled by the same labs used by nearby hospitals.
Our testing centers also conduct tests for other diseases so no one will know why you are there. Finding the closest test location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We created our STD testing testing procedure to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STI Data for South Miami, Florida
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD information for the South Miami area. If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be sure whether you have an STD.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
There is a very high risk that you will catch an STD in your lifetime. Protect yourself with condoms and dental dams so you do not become another statistic. STDs threaten the well being of everyone in Florida, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.