Confidential Online STD Testing
For confidentiality concerns, all purchases appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Because we consider hepatitis A testing important, we include it with our 10-test panel. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we never ask questions.
All of our STD testing procedures are supervised by physicians for your safety. Use our blog to stay informed on STD testing and treatment. All of our labs provide the same STD tests that hospitals and clinics do.
Your test results can be downloaded and made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. We will email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed. Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for South Charleston, West Virginia
The West Virginia health department and the federal government put together data about STD infections and transmission methods in South Charleston every single year.
Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed.
- West Virginia women received 70 new HIV diagnoses between 2008 and 2011.
- The 2010 HIV rate among Hispanic/Latino West Virginians in 2010 was 240 per 100,000.
- 1,129 HIV-positive West Virginians were men at the end of 2010.
- The male HIV infection rate in West Virginia at the end of 2010 was 146 per 100,000.
- The infection rate for 45 to 54 year old West Virginians in 2010 was 191 per 100,000.
All of our test centers nationwide are accessible and used by most well-known specialists in your area.