Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our competitively priced 42503 STD testing can't be beat. We offer over CLIA-certified testing laboratories. Our testing process is very simple and takes little time to complete.
As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations, you'll get your money back. We put a glossary of STD terms on our site to help you understand the lingo that are typically used about sexually transmitted diseases and testing. Every one of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases are covered when you test with us.
Our labs test for so many diseases that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Our system was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby testing centers.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for SOMERSET, Kentucky
Take control of your sexual health immediately by getting educated about STDs. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Kentucky health department with data about STDs in SOMERSET, are available annually.
- 24 Black children under the age of 13 were positive for HIV in 2012 in Kentucky.
- By the end of 2010, 76% of males with HIV contracted it from male to male sexual contact.
- 31% of Kentuckians diagnosed with HIV in 2012 were Black males aged 20-29.
- 16,629 people were found positive for Chlamydia in 2011.
- Injection drug use accounted for 19.3% of new HIV cases in 2010 in Kentucky.
STDcheck.com ensures your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are FDA-approved. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. Kentucky STD testing is a responsible and proactive thing to do.