Local Private STD Testing
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Buy your test now and we guarantee no extra paperwork is needed. Test for STDs without the hassle of a doctor's office visit by choosing one of our 42503 STD testing packages online.
Once you order your STD testing, simply pop into any of our test facilities that are located conveniently near Somerset. Talk to one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Allow our test recommendation tool tell you what STD testing you need.
In 42503, we have the most complete, yet very easy to use Somerset STD testing. The CDC advises taking the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. Take our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you do not have syphilis.
STD Statistics for Somerset, Kentucky
Unless you get Somerset STD testing, you will not be certain of your STD status. Because STD numbers are steadily rising, every person in Kentucky is vulnerable to infection.
- The rate of Hispanic females with HIV was 6 times that of Whites in 2010.
- Kentucky ranked 21 out of 50 in gonorrhea transmission in 2010.
- For syphilis transmission, Kentucky ranked 22 in the United States in 2010.
- Male to male sex (MSM) accounted for 243 HIV infections in 2011.
- In 2012, 49% of Hispanic male HIV infection in Kentucky was due to sex with other men.
Most sexually transmitted diseases are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.