Confidential STD Testing
Test for STDs near 30078 without a visit to a physician's office or hospital using our online STD testing service. Our tests take less than 5 minutes and no extra paperwork is required later. Stop by for your test during your break or lunch - just give us a few minutes and we will complete your test.
With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you need to take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. Test result status updates can be had anytime, 24/7, by calling our health specialists. We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations in the Snellville area.
We designed our testing process to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Because our labs test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there. Locating the nearest center to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you.
Snellville, Georgia STI Statistics
The federal government and health department of Georgia compiles annual STD and HIV rates about Snellville and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the truth about STDs and how they are spread.
- In 2008, Georgia had 12,980 HIV infected residents.
- There were a total of 1,895 cases of Syphilis reported in 2011.
- In 2008, 5.3 HIV-related deaths per 100,000 residents occurred in Georgia.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $12,587,778 on housing for HIV patients in 2011.
- The Black male HIV rate in 2010 was 5.2 times higher than that of White males.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.