Local HIV Testing Centers
Each of our labs are CLIA-certified. Get the best value for 30080 STD testing with our competitively priced testing packages. We have streamlined our testing process for your convenience.
Get the only comprehensive STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Don't stay in the dark about STD lingo when you can use our glossary of STD terms to inform yourself. With 1-2 day refunds, we don't make you wait for your money back if you have to cancel your testing for any reason.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 30080 area. Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Smyrna STD testing available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Smyrna, Georgia
Take control of your sexual well being with frequent STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other data for the Smyrna area in a yearly report.
- In 2011, Georgia ranked 6th among southeastern states in chlamydia infection.
- 161.3 persons per 100,000 were positive for gonorrhea in Georgia in 2010.
- In 2010, chlamydia was the most commonly diagnosed STD in Georgia.
- In 2008, 5.3 HIV-related deaths per 100,000 residents occurred in Georgia.
- In 2010 Georgia ranked 15th for STD transmission in the nation.
We offer same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Smyrna, Georgia 30080.