Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our comprehensive 10-test panel for STDs includes hepatitis A test to make sure you are fully covered. We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is important. We eliminated all embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
Our glossary of STD terms explains STD lingo. We cover HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in our all-inclusive STD testing. Refunds are processed in 1-2 any time you cancel testing before visiting our test centers.
testing with us, you can be assured that you will get the most sophisticated Smyrna STD testing available. In Smyrna, Georgia 30080 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to screen for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these diseases.
Smyrna, Georgia STD Statistics
The federal government and health department of Georgia compiles yearly STD and HIV facts and figures about Smyrna and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not have the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are contracted.
- 18,652 Georgians contracted HIV due to male to male sexual contact in 2008
- Total funding by the US Government for HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2011 was $137,003,953.
- Male to male sexual contact accounted for 51% of HIV infections in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission in 2010.
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
Do not be another Smyrna statistic. Many sexually transmitted diseases are incurable, lifelong afflictions. More than 25% of all Georgia adults currently have an STD.