Same-Day STD Testing
To safeguard your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement. While our competitors charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel. We designed our testing process to skip embarrassing personal questions.
Our payment process is safeguarded and secure. Our skilled counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Read some the reviews on our site to get an idea of what our customers think of our service.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurer or place them on permanent medical records. We make sure you get test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. Results are dispatched by email when ready.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Smithfield, North Carolina
An STD test in Smithfield is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in North Carolina have increased tremendously over the past few years.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- 17,454 people have reported to have been infected with gonorrhea in North Carolina in 2011.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
Getting your STD test through STDcheck.com is as easy as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.