Local HIV Testing Centers
Order your STD tests now and no additional paperwork is needed. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. STD testing at one of our yesting centers in the 27577 area is easier than going to a physicians's office.
Finding out what STD tests to take doesn't get any easier than using our test recommendation tool. Whenever you want an update on the status of your test results, you are able to call and get it from one of our health specialists. You cannot get easier Smithfield STD testing than our conveniently located testing facilities.
Test results can be read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent records. Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available.
Smithfield, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Smithfield is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested frequently.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
- 215 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were white.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
Getting your STD test through STDcheck.com is as easy as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.