Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
To protect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We will never ask you embarrassing questions. Our all-inclusive 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing company does.
Read some the reviews on our site to get an idea of what our customers think of our service. Our payment process is safeguarded and secure. Our skilled counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
We created our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest center to you. Our laboratories test for a myriad of diseases so no one will guess why you are there.
Slidell, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
STD defense starts with knowledge. There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Slidell, such as the reports published by the federal government and Louisiana health department.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- In 2011, it was reported that there was a 3% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana.
- In the state of Louisiana, 4,695 women in 2011 were living with HIV.
- In 2011, 60% of primary and secondary syphilis infections were in males.
- Louisiana is among the top 12 states with the highest number children with an HIV-related death in 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that 50% of all Americans will have an STD at some point in their life and as many as 1 out of 4 will be unaware of it. The residents of Louisiana are not exempt from the threat of contracting an STD. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, getting screened for STDs is crucial to maintaining your health.