Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Purchase your test online or over the phone and there are no extra paperwork to complete. Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a doctor's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 07739. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Our test recommendation tool can help you decide what tests to take with a few simple questions. Get convenient testing in Silver at any of our testing centers. If you decide you want to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists available to take your calls.
In Silver, New Jersey, you have the option to test for most sexually transmitted diseases as quickly as possible. STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 07739 area. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, approved by the FDA is available without appointments and can be taken same day you place the order.
Silver, New Jersey STD Statistics
Silver and other cities in New Jersey are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission statistics of sexually transmitted diseases. Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to keep up with any uncertainty surrounding your STD status.
- In 2012, 1 in 5 persons living with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey was Hispanic/Latino.
- 773 men were diagnosed positive for syphilis in New Jersey in 2011.
- 229 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in New Jersey in 2012.
- In 2012, 4,462 Blacks were diagnosed with chlamydia in New Jersey.
- Among the 50 states, New Jersey had one of the highest proportion of females among persons living with AIDS.
In New Jersey, one quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Don't delay any further, get your STD test now. Residents of New Jersey face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs. Different diseases can only be detected by certain tests. Many STDs are asymptomatic. Some sexually transmitted infections are incurable, life-long afflictions.