Convenient STD Testing
To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been approved thoroughly. 4,000 testing centers throughout the country means we have one near you for your Shrewsbury, Massachusetts STD testing needs. Our same-day STD testing in 01545 is the best option on the market.
If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, use our test recommendation tool. You can call us to get a status update while you're waiting for your tests results. Our conveniently located testing locations are located all around Shrewsbury.
Our testing centers also screens for other conditions so no one will know why you are there. We created our STD testing testing procedure to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Finding the closest test location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website.
STD information for: Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Shrewsbury.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
- 1054 gonorrhea incidences were reported by the state of Massachusetts in 2011.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 40 out of all 50 states with the highest chlamydia infections.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and be STD free.