Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our 71105 STD testing doesn't ask for a visit to a doctor's office. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our lab technicians do not require supplemental paperwork when you get to the laboratory.
Why test for a few STDs when you can test for all of the most commonly occurring STDs at once? Cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations and get your money back 1-2 days later. Keep up with the lingo used about STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site.
Our labs conduct tests for many diseases and others in the lab will not know why you are there. Enter your zip code on our website to search for locations in your neighborhood. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we built our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit.
STI Morbidity Data for Shreveport, Louisiana
Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of Louisiana is published every year with infection categories and transmission rates for Shreveport.
Get informed now if you want to defend yourself against STDs.
- The highest rates of chlamydia in females were found in East Carroll, Orleans, and Madison Parishes.
- The national average of HIV-positive inmates in a state or federal prison is 1.5%, much lower than Louisiana's average of 3.5%.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- Louisiana has a prison population that is 3.5% HIV-positive, second only to New York's 5.5%.
- Louisiana has over double of the national average of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in a federal or state prison.
Many STDs have no symptoms, so you may be infected with an STD and not know it. If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that could be lifelong afflictions.