Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our labs do not ask for additional paperwork of any kind. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. You don't need to go to a physician's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 71105 area.
We try to make the payment process easy by accepting numerous forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We strive to keep your information private by following all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. You don't have to settle for anything less than hospital-grade STD testing because we use the same labs as the clinics in your area.
We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also conduct tests for other non-sexually transmitted infection related conditions. Visit our labs in confidence - we created them to be consumer-friendly. You can easily find a center in your area by entering your zip code on our website.
Shreveport, Louisiana STI Morbidity Data
Get educated now if you want to protect yourself against STDs. Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of Louisiana is published each year with infection categories and communicability rates for Shreveport.
- In Louisiana, 32% of new AIDS cases were among women.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- The rate of HIV-positive women per 100,000 people living in Louisiana is 20.5, almost triple the national rate of 7.7 by population.
- The highest rate of Primary and Secondary syphilis in Louisiana males was reported in Caddo Parish in 2011.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is 5 per 100,000 people.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US. Don't become another statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact.