Local HIV Testing Centers
Your results are ready so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Begin STD treatment quickly if you test positive with a referral to a specialist from our doctors in Shenandoah, Texas. Our Shenandoah, Texas doctors have prescription writing authority for some afflictions.
Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safe. Our test locations are accessible to nearby hospitals. We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier.
In Shenandoah, Texas, you have the option to test for most sexually transmitted diseases as quickly as possible. STDcheck.com is the place to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 77380 area. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is available without appointments and can be taken same day you complete the order.
Shenandoah, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Shenandoah area. Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
We offer many quick ways to pay for your STD tests such as credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.