Rapid STD Testing
Our trained diagnostic specialists have reviewed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. Our online STD testing service lets you order your testing package and visit one of our 77384 testing centers in the same day. We offer plenty of options for STD testing in Shenandoah, Texas, and the US with over 4,000 nationwide testing centers.
Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money. Get your money back 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't gone to our test facility. Get informed with our glossary of STD terminology available on our website.
Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing through STDcheck.com is fast with our test panel. In 77384 area, nobody has a more advanced Shenandoah STD testing.
STD Data for Shenandoah, Texas
Annual reports are compiled by the health department of Texas and the federal government with data gathered about STDs and HIV in Shenandoah. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are transmitted, you will know how to protect yourself.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
Physicians in your neighborhood use our labs to test for various infections so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.