Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our testing method is simple. Our testing centers are CLIA certified. All of our 06484 STD tests are competitively priced.
Counselors are always standing by to answer your questions about STDs. Read reviews and testimonials from past clients to see how satisfied you'll be after you test with us. 128-bit encryption ensures the security of our checkout process.
You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STIs. You can simply find a location in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website. Our test center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Shelton, Connecticut
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the Shelton area. If you want to be positive about your STD status, you must take an STD test.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
- There were 195 people living with HIV in Litchfield County, CT as of 2010.
- There were 359.5 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in Connecticut in 2010.
- As of 2010, Tolland County had the lowest rate of HIV infections in Connecticut.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
The thing about waiting to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases is that other things come up and you forget, all the while you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.