Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by avoiding all embarrassing questions. We are the leader in online STD testing because we strive to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our comprehensive STD panel includes hepatitis A. Your charges will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy.
Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to find out what STD tests to take. Shelton STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing locations in the area. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day.
STDcheck.com offers only FDA-approved Shelton STD tests and we are the only company to do so. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 06484 area is the industry gold standard. Getting the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Shelton, Connecticut
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Shelton area.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- 32 females tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- By the end of 2010, Connecticut residents were living with HIV at a rate of 360 per 100,000.
- As of 2010, there were 207 people living with HIV in Windham County, CT.
- 1,378 known cases of gonorrhea in 2011 were among women
Statistically, half of all people in America will get an STD in their lifetime. Some people currently have an STD and don't know it.