Local Same-Day STD Testing
A positive STD test result may require specialist care, so our physicians may make a recommendation for a specialist in Shawnee Mission, Kansas. In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Shawnee Mission, Kansas, making treatment quick and convenient. You'll never have to participate in complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample.
We offer a totally secure checkout process. Check out the reviews and testimonials our customers have left on our website. To have your STD questions answered anytime, day or night, call our counselors.
We will take care of you just as we will like to be taken care of. Test with confidence knowing that our laboratories test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted infections, no one will know why you are there. To locate the nearest location to you, enter your zip code on our website.
Shawnee Mission, Kansas STI Morbidity Data
Shawnee Mission STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with certainty. In Kansas, STDs are passed on fast and in very high numbers.
- There were 1,479 white people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010.
- Out of the 537 women living with HIV in Kansas as of 2010, 420 got the disease heterosexually.
- From January to June, 2013, blacks in Kansas reported 363 cases of gonorrhea infections.
- 92 Hispanic/Latino people were diagnosed with HIV in Kansas between 2008 and 2011.
- Female Kansas residents reported 4,164 chlamydia infections while males reported 1,343 infections.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that 1 in 2 Americans will get infected with an STD in their lifetime and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it. The residents of Kansas are not exempt from the threat of contracting an STD. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting an STD test is important to maintaining your sexual health.