Rapid STD Testing
There is no need for a visit to a physician's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 66226 area. No extra paperwork is required once you complete your order because we want to ensure your test goes smoothly. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
No question is too small for our experienced counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past clients. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process.
We guarantee that your test results will be emailed to you in 1-2 days. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. We promise never to report your results to your health insurance company or place it on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Shawnee, Kansas
Any sexually active Kansas resident is at risk for contracting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Shawnee STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing.
- Reported cases of chlamydia in Kansas were 4 times greater for women than men.
- The state of Kansas received almost $7.4 million in HIV/AIDS funding in the 2011 fiscal year.
- Sedgwick County had the highest number of black residents in Kansas with HIV in 2010: 178.
- At the end of 2010, there were 537 women living with HIV in Kansas.
- The second-highest number of people living with HIV in 2010, 560, were in Johnson County.
Your health should come first. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that half of all Americans will contract a sexually transmitted infection in their lifetime. Get tested consistently to ensure that you do not have any STDs. Kansas STD testing is important.