Confidential STD Testing
Our STD testing packages are priced affordably to offer you the ultimate value. No other testing service utilizes nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com. For your convenience, our testing method is very simple
If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terminology is a great place to start. All of our comprehensive STD testing covers screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds only take 1 to 2 days if you cancel before visiting our test facility.
Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. All test results are available immediately by email. Test results can be read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Shade, New Jersey
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other data for the Shade area in an annual report. Take control of your sexual health with periodic STD testing.
- The rate of male gonorrhea cases in New Jersey in 2011 was 79.45 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, Atlantic County, New Jersey had STD morbidity rate of 1,140.
- In 2012, 36,648 New Jersey residents were living with HIV/AIDS.
- As of 2012, 1 in 62 Blacks in New Jersey was living with HIV/AIDS
- 1 in 701 Whites in New Jersey had HIV/AIDS as of 2012.
Do not play with your future by refusing to get testing for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.