Rapid STD Testing
Know that you are hepatitis A-free now with our exclusive 10-test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. We never ask embarrassing and upsetting personal questions now or at the lab.
Test result status updates can be had anytime, 24/7, by calling our health specialists. With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you need to take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations around the Seven Fields area.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the Seven Fields area, no one does it better.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Seven Fields, Pennsylvania
If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is. The Seven Fields area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 170 Asian Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
Some sexually transmitted diseases, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by physicians and it is very crucial to get diagnosed as soon as possible.