Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
As the online STD testing leader, our procedures are very simple. Our CLIA-certified laboratories employ only qualified and experienced technicians to ensure accurate test results. It doesn't get better than our well- priced STD testing in 29678.
The same tests that are used in hospitals are what our testing centers use. Our blog, Exposed, is updated often to offer you a resource for educating yourself on STD subjects. Having a doctor oversee the testing procedure means we can ensure your safety.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Your test results are available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. We will email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed.
Seneca, South Carolina STD Information
Any sexually active South Carolina resident is at risk for getting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Seneca STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual health.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection among SC residents in 2010 was 174.7 per 100,000 people.
- There were 14,044 HIV-positive South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 854 people between 13 and 24 years old contracted HIV in SC.
- There were 13 HIV-positive Native Americans living in South Carolina at the end of 2010.
- The rate of chlamydia infection among South Carolina residents in 2010 was 581.5 per 100,000 people.
1,412,791 Americans have chlamydiaand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is important that you get tested for all STDs annually.